Building a Healthy Body? Natural Body Building Is Possible. Tips and Recommendations.
Convert this page to a PDF
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2010
by Samantha Mendoza
Lifetime Fitness Nutrition
Natural bodybuilding Tips and Recommendations
Natural bodybuilding is possible without harming your health. Following some tips and recommendations, youll be able to get started on how to shape your body naturally and also get to care about it in all aspects, learning as well about personal growth and development.
Many people try changing their image, because maybe they imagine a wrong body. Commercial bombarding make us feel we all need to look good, with great muscles, get a flat stomach with notorious abs, and what else comes to your mind.
Then, youre there at the gym, with all the disposition and goal of getting started with a bodybuilding routine that may full fill your needs. And feel thrilled with the outstanding amount of ergogenics that are being used for body building so you start asking yourself... Should I take this or that? And what if?
If youre as skeptic as I am, youll try to inform yourself first. Its simple. If you were to take anything for your body, would it harm your health or what are the expected effects?
Natural bodybuilding will always be safer and can be achieved with the adequate workouts, adjusted to your needs and wants, and with a specific nutritional plan.
10 Great Tips and Recommendations for Natural Bodybuilding
Here are some healthful tips and recommendations before you get started on body building:
1) Ask a professional if you can perform this specific type of training.
2) If you have any injury, always ask a professional if you can perform certain exercises or get recommendations.
3) Learn the correct technique for performing each exercise.
4) If you train with weights, always start with less weight until you feel you need to load more or a professional recommends it. Also, start with less repetitions and a few sets.
5) Your breathing technique is one very important part of the exercise. Learn how to breathe on each exercise.
6) Drink enough water during your workout.
7) Your body needs to rest to from the routines. Space your trainings during the week.
8) Dont let your body get used to. It is said that muscles have memory and its true, if you want better results, change your workouts periodically and try new exercises. Remember always learning the right technique.
9) Dont rush on getting your body build. Just as it takes time for the body to strengthen, it takes time for the muscles to fix out proteins and grow. That is natural. Using ergogenics can maybe help build muscles faster, but is it safe?
10) If you want a better shape, you need to educate yourselfBasically, having a new body involves: exercise, nutrition, discipline, motivation, etc. Do what you need to train yourself in those areas.
Go from natural bodybuilding to other body building articles
Body building routines
Return to Lifetime Fitness Nutrition Homepage
This Article has been viewed 1,708 times. (Not updated in real-time.)Top-level comments on this article: (1 total)
I like that you suggest allowing a natural progression, and taking the proper rest etc. I'm sure people give up because they make the whole process so punitive.I so much agree with you. When you do something in life that you enjoy, is because you keep it simple and have fun.